Routine company secretarial work.
Our advisory team includes colleagues who work on following corporate secretarial activities including;
- Preparing minutes of board meetings, where applicable, and or resolutions thereto in compliance with the new Ugandan companies act (No 1) 2012.
- Preparing notices, proxies and minutes of the Annual General Meeting (AGM),
- Attending AGMs and advising the directors and the AGM on their responsibilities and roles.
- Completing and filing the company’s annual return form together with the attendant forms at the Uganda Registration Services Bureau.
- Acting as a company secretary.
Secretarial records - healthcheck.
- We conduct company registry searches at the Uganda Registration Services Bureau, commencing from the date of establishment to the purposes of establishing the statutory compliance status of the company,
- Prepare, complete and file any outstanding annual returns,
- Prepare and file any minutes of the board of directors meetings.
- Deal with opening of bank accounts, issuing of share certificates, appointment of auditors etc,
- Prepare minutes dealing with the transfer and allotment of shares and changes in directors in the company,
- Prepare and file any other returns of particulars required to be filed with the Uganda Registration Services Bureau,
- Open and update the statutory books of companies including the register of members and minute book and issue of share certificates.