BRJ can assist you with accounting and financial reporting to help you optimize performance. We can draw up your annual accounts but also look at your overall financial position and efficiency.
- We will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting systems and processes and the way you do business.
- You can outsource some of your day-to-day duties or more complex tasks to us. You can also choose the level of service you need. You may want us to prepare your annual statutory accounts.
- We are able to review your accounting information, to ensure that all relevant information has been captured well in the reports and the accounting system.
- Subject to further agreement, on agreed timelines, we can visit your office to review records, information and explanations for the purpose of reviewing the correctness and entry of accounting data on the accounting system. We work closely with management to ensure that the right accounting treatment is followed and that the accounting system is able to produce a meaningful set of accounts that can be used for financial reporting.
- We are also able to prepare or review bank reconciliations from your accounting system to bank records and statements. These bank reconciliations are designed to enable you to monitor your financial position, to track the different accounts receivables and payables and ensure probity of cash management.
- We can work to improve the quality of your financial reporting by providing high quality financial reporting tools and guidance to ensure that come year end audit, the finance department has sufficient backing and support. We are also able to support you through the audit process since our audit team is experienced in streamlining financial reporting close processes.
- And we go further than just reporting your current figures. We will put these in context, comparing them to index figures and long terms trends, so that you get a comprehensive view of your business.